Monday, June 4, 2007

UH CAM Dept Website

Welcome to this "blog". I'm setting this up as a prelude to our website. I'll try to post progress here. I want to develop content for our website while we wait for it to be set up. This is one reason I'm planning teleseminars for us to do. I'm setting this up through the Hawaii Health Foundation, a non-profit organization to facilitate these teleseminars under the name "Living Treasures World.com.

Dr. Jerry Jampolsky, Founder of the Center for Attitudinal Healing was one of the first to do a teleseminar with us. It was conducted on 4-25-07 . Click on the button below the picture to hear the recording.



Dr. Shintani conducted a lecture at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine on Traditional Hawaiian Healing practices. Click on the button below to hear that lecture.

Introduction to Traditional Hawaiian Healing
Terry Shintani, MD, JD, MPH



The format is described in the audio below. Let me know if you want to do one. I've already got a number of our faculty interested.

Livingtreasuresworld.com
Presentation format

No comments: